Capabilities & Expertise
Olita Inc. specializes in manufacturing high quality, eco-friendly skincare for the outdoors. Our goal is to deliver on a promise of creating nourishing, restorative, protective skin care products every day. We developed our line of luxurious sun care products using all natural, high performing ingredients to protect and nourish your skin before, during and after sun exposure with vitamins and age-defying antioxidants. We sell wholesale and retail on our ecommerce site www.olitashop.com. Our products are safe for your skin and safe for our environment...simple.
Olita Inc. is woman owned DE C-Corp and small business certified.
Differentiators: Eco-friendly, healthy all-natural ingredients. Safe on skin. Safe on the environment. Substantial inventory to fulfill any PO large or small.
Olita Inc. has a robust and growing wholesale account list:
· Proof Lab
· Four Seasons
· Ritz Carlton
· Marriott Hotels
· Health Unlimited
· United Markets
· FBA on Amazon
· WorldWideWomen collective of women owned businesses https://worldwidewomen.co/
· RangeMe https://www.rangeme.com/
· EWG (Environmental Working Group) certified AfterSun body oil fragrance free
· SBA WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) certified | WBENC pending
· Olita Mineral Sunscreen non-chemical SPF30, Broad Spectrum and water resistant
· Olita After Sun body oil in Cool Coconut, Soothing Citrus and Fragrance Free for sunburn relief and skin hydration
· Olita Lips lip balm in 5 exotic flavors plus mineral flavor free with SPF 15 and Vitamin E.
· Beach Be Gone body powder in Coconut, Tangerine, Cool Surf, Fragrance Free, and Kids Bubble Gum
424210 Cosmetic Manufacturing
325412 Lip Balm
325620 Body Powder and Sunscreen
73101612 Cosmetics Production Services
Laurie O’Hara’s Bio
Laurie O’Hara is the founder and CEO of Olita Inc., a San Rafael, CA based innovative skincare company dedicated to manufacturing eco-friendly and healthy sun care. The company was founded in 2012 with a single product line and has since expanded to four additional product categories to protect skin before during and after sun exposure. Prior to working full-time at Olita, Laurie was the Director of Business Development and Marketing for Working Solutions, a non-profit microlender. She has over 20 years of experience in marketing and acquisitions of credit products, having worked as a Director for JPMorgan Chase and Citibank in New York City. Laurie also worked in economics and telecom in Mexico and Chile respectively. She holds an MBA from the American Graduate School of International Management and a BA from the University of Colorado. The former board President of the Multicultural Center of Marin, Laurie also serves on the boards of the Marin County Childcare Council and Downtown Streets Team of Marin. Laurie lives in Marin County with her husband and four children.